ABOUT AEGEAN REGION
Bodrum, Маrmaris, Fethiye – These resorts have a unique style. Bodrum’s neighborhood is comprised of populated mountainous areas. The shore depicts picturesque bays and clear-cut waters. All the houses in the resort settlement are built in similar style with single or two-story buildings of white or light yellow.
You can have:
- An elegant white yacht with your own personal captain for either one or two weeks
- Modern upscale hotels and luxurious villas, which attract tourists from all over the world
- All kinds of authentic restaurants with mixed Mediterranean and local cuisines
- Lively bars with colorful cocktails and good music
- Popular nightclubs with some of the biggest discos in Europe.
What to do?
- There are plenty of beautiful beaches to relax at during the day with many villages to explore. Two of the most popular nightclubs – Catamaran and Halicarnassus are located in the city of Bodrum. Halicarnassus is known for their famous foam shows gathers a few thousand people making it the second largest club, not only in Turkey, but in all of Europe as well. Catamaran – an all night dance party on a fully glass-bottomed boat. One full hour of the night is simply dedicated to touring the coastal waters of Bodrum just to make sure the tourists don’t miss out on the midnight scenic views this city has to offer.
- In the afternoon you can go to one of the many attractions, the most famous of which is the ancient Halicarnassus Mausoleum; the only museum of underwater archeology in Turkey.
• Bodrum’s large water park, the “Dedeman”, is also a sought after attraction with many people traveling from all over Marmaris to experience its thrill.