Istanbul Kaleidoscope Tour 4 Nights
Tour : Bosphorus Tour, Dolmabahce Palace, Meiden Tower, Rumeli Hisari, Goksu Palace, Blue Mosque, Hipodrome, Topkapi Palace, Glata Bridge, Hagia Sophia, Camlica Hill, Taksim, Pierre Loti, Golden Horn, Egyptian Bazaar.
Include: Transportation, Guiding, Entrance, Lunch, Accomodation, 4 Nights/5 Days
Tour Code: SUMIST-3403
Istanbul Kaleidoscope Tour
4 Nights and 5 Days
Every week - from Wednesday to Sunday
Day 1 (Wednesday); Arrival in Istanbul and transfer to hotel. (You may book alternative excursions for extra fees if you’d like).
Day 2 (Thursday); Breakfast at the hotel. Followed by the Istanbul City Tour:
• Bosphorus Tour (1.5 hours): Your excursion will take place on a boat tour of the Bosphorus where you will see the Dolmabahce Palace, the Beylerbeyi Palace, the Maiden's Tower, and the Rumeli Hisari Fortress. You
will get unforgettable experience. On the Asian side of the city, you will see the Goksu Palace walls, which were built by the order of the mother of Sultan Abdul Medzhizh.
• Historical Museum Panorama 1453: a virtual tour in 3D devoted to the historic attack of Constantinople by the troops of Sultan Mehmed II (1430- 1481).
Day 3 (Friday); Breakfast at the hotel, followed by an Istanbul Panoramic Tour by bus:
• Start with the historical part of Istanbul – you will see Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, the Hippodrome, the tour goes along the walls of the Topkapi Palace, the Galata Bridge, and along the Bosphorus, by the
bridge connecting the European and Asian side of Istanbul. As we go up the hill of Çamlıca, you will be greeted with a panoramic view of Istanbul (the highest point of the city). As we return to the European side - through
the modern city of Taksim, past the mosque at Eyyup, we reach the renowned café, Pierre Loti, which overlooks the magnificent panorama of the Golden Horn. Continuing then along the walls of Constantinople, past
the fortress of Yedikule, we finally visit the great spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar). The tour lasts about 5 hours.
Day 4 (Saturday); Breakfast at the hotel, the rest of the day will be a continuation of the Istanbul Historical Tour:
• The Blue Mosque
• The Hippodrome
• Hagia Sophia Cathedral
• Basilica Cistern Yerebatan
• Topkapi Palace
• The Gold Bazaar
Day 5 (Sunday); Breakfast at the hotel, the rest of the day will be a continuation of the Istanbul Historical Tour:
• Church of Our Lady and St. Source
• Church Chora with Byzantine Mosaics
• Tomb of Suleyman the Magnificent and Roksolana
• Mini Turkey
You will have free time toward the end to explore on your own before your transfer to the airport.
• Excursions by program with entrance tickets to museums
• English Speaking Guide
• Transport A/C
• Accommodation in hotel 4 nights and 5 days
• Breakfast at the hotel
• Transfer between airports and hotels
• International flights to Istanbul (including returns)
• Extra excursions (optional)
• Extra nights for accommodation outside program dates (optional)
• Extra payment for transfer from/to Sabiha Gokcen Airport
4 * Hotels - 4 Nights - 5 Days on B.B.
Notice: Costs are per person in double/twin with shared room. The tours are regular with a small group.
Cost for tour :
665 USD per person with 2 & 3 star hotels
725 USD per person with 4 star hotels